Often across Slimming World Groups people say they struggle with Breakfast ideas. Breakfast is often seen as one of the more difficult meals of the day. People are often limited in thinking breakfast is either Cereal, Toast or a good old English Breakfast, but it doesn’t have to be.
People these days often get to work before having breakfast. I often do, largely because if I eat at 6am then I’m going to be snacking around 9am. I usually don’t have breakfast until 9am/10am when at work. It fits with my morning break and I can then go to Lunch without cravings of rubbish food which I then want to snack on.
These little cups (as I call them) are filling as can be eaten cold (after cooking) or warm.
The following is what you’ll need to make these little wonders;
- Ham (a few slices)
- Eggs (one for each cup your making)
- FryLight (or other low-calorie cooking sprays)
- Seasonings (I sometimes add chopped chives, but you can add seasonings you like)
- Preheat the oven to 180 DegC (350 DegF / Gas Mark 4)
- Get your muffin pan and spray the cups you’ll be using with FryLight
- Line the cups with Ham and press down in the middle so it keeps a cup shape for the egg
- Crack your eggs into the ham cups
- Add seasoning if wanting to
- Put in the oven until the egg is cooked to your liking (I like mine hard, other like their yokes soft/runny)
I usually serve as a breakfast with Baked Beans or Chopped Tomatoes. Even add some Mushrooms or Fried Onion etc if some extra speed is needed.